Specialist Harvesting Machinery
Delivering mechanisation for picking, planting and husbandry tasks
- 10 stretcher seats for weeding and runner cutting.
- 5 bed planting seats with 3 planters per seat enabling 1 planter for every row on 5bed 3 row system.
- Hydraulically outer sections to enable bed width adjustment on beds 1 and 5.
- Removable outer section to enable machine to be used in 4 bed tunnels.
- ‘Jockey’ wheels between beds 1-2 and 4-5 to minimise the chance of bed damage if main wheelings are rutted.
- Fully 3 point linkage mounted for easy tuning
- Hydraulically folding for easy road transport.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about our Pic-King 3 Series, would like a brochure, or have any other questions, our friendly staff are always happy to help.
Contact Us Online
Pic-King 3 Series
Invented by Alastair Brookes, Strawberry Grower in Kent, UK, the Pic-King 3-Series Rig is designed to mechanise various husbandry jobs such as planting and weeding.
Results have concluded that the speed of hand operations such as planting, weeding, de-running and de-crowning have been consistently improved by 50%. Planting speeds in bare rooted strawberry plants are increased from 2000 plants to 3800 plants planted per hour. Kneeling damage to beds at time of planting is eliminated.
Want to know more?
All Harvest Rigs