Specialist Harvesting Machinery
Delivering mechanisation for picking, planting and husbandry tasks
- ‘Picker Beds’: Padded and adjustable for differing heights
- Designed for 8, 10, or 12 picker machines
- Pickers move forward and backwards on moving seats up to a distance of 0.8m from each other (protected by worldwide patent)
- The machine is self levelling for sloping ground
- The picking platform is hydraulically adjustable ensuring the picker is at the optimum height to the crop
- 4-wheel steer for very quick turning
- 4-wheel drive hydrostatic drive
- 3 cylinder Kubota diesel engine
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about our Pic-King 5 Series, would like a brochure, or have any other questions, our friendly staff are always happy to help.
Contact Us Online
Pic-King 5 Series
A significant number of Pic-King harvest rigs are now operational working in strawberry and asparagus crops.
Savings are reported at between 20% to 35% more kilos picked per picker compared to conventional hand picking. Most benefit seems to be achieved in lifting the productivity of average or below average pickers and managing this team of pickers to the minimum wage.
Ideally Suited For:
- Hugely lift the quality of poor pickers (easily by 50% or more) ‘If we could not use our poor pickers on the rigs we would have to send them home’, Strawberry Farmer, UK
- Manage rig pickers to national minimum wage (all 11 people on the rig should be paid as a team)
- Extended and double shifts (6am to 1pm and 5pm to 9pm)
- Mechanically motivate through the crop
- Reduce handling
- Less pickers needed
Want to know more?
All Harvest Rigs