Specialist Harvesting Machinery
Delivering mechanisation for picking, planting and husbandry tasks
- Ridge up soil: Strong ploughs at front avoid the need for ridging soil as a first pass.
- Applies Basamid to full area of soil ahead of cultivation ensuring good mixing to the full depth of the bed.
- Robust proven cultivator: Built specifically for Haygrove by Howard rotavators this cultivator enables true 1.5m row centres. Blades not tines are used to avoid any soil panning.
- Adjustable hood: The adjustable design enables beds 40cm high by 90-40cm wide to be made enabling the same machine to be used for beds suitable for a range of crops
- One or two rows of drip tape: Applied ahead of firming rollers and to a constant depth, relative to the top of the bed.
- Rolled bed top and sides: Firming rollers ensure the bed has a consistent and strong shape to minimise slump once it has been formed.
- Bed poly layer: Unique poly layer design ensures the plastic is well buried and that the soil covering the side of the poly is firmly pressed back into place.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about our One-Pass Bedmaker, would like a brochure, or have any other questions, our friendly staff are always happy to help.
Contact Us Online
The Haygrove Bedmaker is the culmination of two years worth of development at Haygrove Farms.
The machine has been designed to provide the ultimate for high bed cultivation with beds up to 40cm high at the centre and anywhere between 40cm and 90cm wide to enable the machine to make beds suitable for a whole range of crops.
Want to know more?