Opportunities for Seasonal Work and Permanent Jobs
There is a dedicated Welfare Team to support workers during their stay with us.
How We Support Seasonal Workers at Haygrove
All worker services are covered by a monthly £10.10 welfare fee. This enables us to fully support you with all the services you need:
- Free bus transport to supermarket to buy food
- A camp warden who will look after you during your stay at Haygrove
- Barbeques and parties through the season
- Booking and transport to doctors, dentist and hospital appointments if you need them while at Haygrove
- Access to the online Worker Portal were you will find all the information you need to know about your job, including: your current pay, employment policy, the best picker ratings and space for you to suggest ideas of how Haygrove could be better - If your idea is carried out by the company you will win £10!